On-site Parking is Limited
Parking during packet pick-up is free in any of the lots in the day-use area. When entering, let the park official know that you are just there for packet pick-up. If you plan to stay and swim, bike, run, or explore, then please pay the park for a normal day use pass.
For race day, 100 VIP parking passes will be sold for each day for $25 each on a first come, first serve basis. If interested, then
To Purchase Parking: PRESS HERE
Those with state-issued handicapped parking passes will also be able to park on-site.
All other athletes and spectators must park at our off-site location:
Show Low High School
1201 N Cougar Ln
Show Low, AZ 85901
There will be shuttles running continuously throughout the day for participants. This location is approximately 2.5 miles from the transition area and can be easily ridden by bike. Participant drop-off will be allowed at the venue from 5:00am until 7:00am.
USA Triathlon State and Regional Championships
- State Championships you must be entered in the Deuces Wild Olympic or Sprint Distance events, and be an Arizona resident to qualify for these awards. Top 3 OVERALL male and female athletes will be crowned as State Champions.
- High School Championships you must be entered in the Deuces Wild Sprint Distance event. High Schoolers are classified as anyone entering their freshman year in fall to anyone who graduated in the Spring.
Registration for Deuces Wild will be available at packet pick-up on FRIDAY only for the Saturday events, and FRIDAY and SATURDAY for the Sunday events. The only exceptions are our Youth Triathlon & run events - we will have race day registration if spots are still available.
Switch Deuces Wild Categories
Have you found that you signed up for the wrong race distance? Or you didn't quite get in the training you hoped and want to switch distances? Or maybe even are nursing an injury and have convinced a couple of friends to join you in a relay instead? No problem! Just go to ACTIVE and login to switch events. You will only be charged the difference in price if the new event costs more.
DEUCES WILD REFUND POLICY
Can't do the race? You've got a couple of options: If you purchased race insurance through ACTIVE, then please contact the ACTIVE provider directly for a refund. If not, then you can...
Defer To Next Year
If you want to defer to next year, you will receive a discount code for your race registration fee according to the dates and terms listed below (USAT membership and fees not included). Just email us to cancel you and we'll issue you a code which you can use when you sign up next year.
- Full deferral* through May 1st, 2021
- 50% deferral* through June 1st, 2021
- NO deferral after May 31st, 2021. Emergency issues will be reviewed on a case by case basis, but request and documentation must be submitted in writing.
Transfer to Another Mountain Man Event
Mountain Man Events allows you to transfer your registration to another race (July or August). In order to transfer, go to ACTIVE and login and select "Self Registration". This option is only available up through June 1st.
Transfer Your Registration To Somebody Else
Deuces Wild allows you to transfer your registration to somebody else. In order to transfer, go to ACTIVE and login and select "Self Registration". This option is only available up through May 1st. There is a $10 fee to transfer your registration to another person.
Modification and Cancellation Policy
This event goes on rain or shine. We have been lucky enough to have good weather almost every year; however, the possibility exists to have weather that could potentially delay the start, shorten the races, or in extreme circumstances cancel them all together. Other emergency or catastrophic events could also result in cancellations, such as the COVID19 pandemic. If that should occur, our policy is as follows:
1) We will delay the start of the event(s) as long as possible in the hopes that the inclement weather would pass.
2) If the swim is not possible and weather permits, we will change the race(s) to a bike-run format.
3) If inclement weather is severe and we have to cancel the race, either prior to race day or on race day, a 50% credit will be issued to all registered participants towards the next year’s event. NO refunds will be issued in the event of race cancellation due to inclement weather.
4) In the case of a forest fire and/or the National Forest Service mandates a forest closure and we have to cancel the race, either prior to race day or on race day, a 50% credit will be issued to all registered participants towards the next year’s event. NO refunds will be issued in the event of race cancellation due to forest fire or forest closure.
Other Emergency Events
5) In the case of any other emergency or catastrophic event that causes cancellation, either prior to race day or on race day, a 50% credit will be issued to all registered participants towards the next year’s event. NO refunds will be issued in the event of race cancellation.