2019 Deuces Wild Entry Fees
|Early Bird||9/1 - 10/31||11/1-12/31||1/1-3/31||4/1 - 5/26||5/27-6/6||Fri 6/7||Sat 6/8|
|DeuceMan Half Aquabike||$115||$125||$135||$145||$155||$165||$185||N/A|
|DeuceMan Half Relay||$265||$275||$285||$295||$305||$315||$335||N/A|
|The Royal Flush
|The Full House Olympic+XTERRA||$190||$205||$230||$245||$260||$275||$315||N/A|
|The Straight Flush Half+Sprint||$225||$240||$255||$270||$285||$300||$340||N/A|
|The Straight Olympic+Sprint||$165||$180||$195||$210||$225||$240||$280||N/A|
|XTERRA 8k Trail Run||$35||$35||$40||$40||$45||$45||$55||$55|
Please register before April 1st to secure your race T-shirt and race packet goodies. After that day, no guarantees on a T-shirt size and race packet goodies can be made.
Registration will be available at packet pick-up on FRIDAY only for the Saturday events, and FRIDAY and SATURDAY for the Sunday events. The only exceptions are our Youth Triathlon & run events - we will have race day registration if spots are still available. Again, no guarantees on a T-shirt and race packet goodies if you wait that long.
Have you found that you signed up for the wrong race? Or you didn't quite get in the training you hoped and want to switch distances? Or maybe even are nursing an injury and have convinced a couple of friends to join you in a relay instead? No problem! Just go to Race Entry and login to switch events. You will only be charged the difference in price if the new event costs more. If it costs less, you will have to email us for a refund of the difference.
Want to save some money on your registration? There are a couple ways! You will have the option to post to FaceBook to save an immediate $2. You will also receive a referral code once you register that you can share with your pals. Each person who registers using your code will score you a refund of up to $10, depending which race they are doing. Refer enough people and your registration could be free!
Club & Team World Championships
Deuces Wild Endurance Festival is proud to announce the Triathlon Club and Team World Championships! Well run clubs and teams are hard to come by and the work that all of the members put in deserves some recognition, so we are here to make that happen. In order for your club or team to participate you must first register your club or team. After the designated person on your club/team has you registered, your members will then be able to select their designated club or team during registration (please allow 72-hours for processing). Awards will be determined by Club Scoring and Team Scoring.
USA Triathlon Age Group and High School Arizona State Championships
DEUCES WILD REFUND POLICY
Can't do the race? You've got a couple of options:
Defer To Next Year
If you want to defer to next year, you will receive 60% of your race registration fee (after any discounts, no fees included). Just email us to cancel you and we'll issue you a code which you can use when you sign up next year. Please note: this option is not available less than 4 days before the event weekend.
Get A Refund
If you want your money back, please email us. Here is the refund policy:
- Full refund* through January 31st, 2019
- 75% refund* through February 28th, 2019
- 50% refund* through March 31st, 2019
- 25% refund* through April 30th, 2019
- NO refunds after April 30th, 2019
*Refunds are entry fee only...Race Entry registration company fees are non-refundable.
Transfer Your Registration To Somebody Else
Deuces Wild allows you to transfer your registration to somebody else. In order to transfer, go to Race Entry and login and select "Sell Registration". This option is only available up until 4 days before the event weekend. There is a $10 fee to transfer your registration to another person.
Weather & Fire Policy
We have been lucky enough to have good weather almost every year; however, the possibility exists to have weather that could potentially delay the start, shorten the races, or cancel them all together. If that should occur, our policy is as follows:
1) We will delay the start of the event(s) as long as possible in the hopes that the inclement weather would pass.
2) If the swim is not possible and weather permits, we will change the race(s) to a bike-run format.
3) If inclement weather is severe and we have to cancel the race, either prior to race day or on race day, a 60% credit will be issued to all registered participants towards the next year’s event. NO refunds will be issued in the event of race cancellation due to inclement weather.
4) In the case of a forest fire and/or the National Forest Service mandates a forest closure and we have to cancel the race, either prior to race day or on race day, a 60% credit will be issued to all registered participants towards the next year’s event. NO refunds will be issued in the event of race cancellation due to forest fire or forest closure.