2020 Deuces Wild Entry Fees
|Early Bird||12/2-1/1||1/2-2/1||2/2 - 4/1||4/2-5/1||5/2-6/1||6/1-Fri 6/5||Sat 6/6|
|DeuceMan Long Course||$175||$185||$195||$205||$215||$225||$245||N/A|
|DeuceMan Long Course Aquabike||$115||$125||$135||$145||$155||$165||$185||N/A|
|DeuceMan Long Course Relay||$265||$275||$285||$295||$305||$315||$335||N/A|
|The Royal Flush
|The Full House Olympic+Off-Road||$190||$205||$230||$245||$260||$275||$315||N/A|
|The Straight Flush Long Course+Sprint||$225||$240||$255||$270||$285||$300||$340||N/A|
|The Straight Olympic+Sprint||$165||$180||$195||$210||$225||$240||$280||N/A|
|8k Trail Run||$20||$25||$30||$35||$40||$45||$50||$55|
Registration for Deuces Wild will be available at packet pick-up on FRIDAY only for the Saturday events, and FRIDAY and SATURDAY for the Sunday events. The only exceptions are our Youth Triathlon & run events - we will have race day registration if spots are still available.
Have you found that you signed up for the wrong race? Or you didn't quite get in the training you hoped and want to switch distances? Or maybe even are nursing an injury and have convinced a couple of friends to join you in a relay instead? No problem! Just go to ACTIVE and login to switch events. You will only be charged the difference in price if the new event costs more.
Club & Team World Championships
Deuces Wild Endurance Festival is proud to announce the Triathlon Club and Team World Championships! Well run clubs and teams are hard to come by and the work that all of the members put in deserves some recognition, so we are here to make that happen. In order for your club or team to participate you must first register your club or team. After the designated person on your club/team has you registered, your members will then be able to select their designated club or team during registration (please allow 72-hours for processing). Awards will be determined by Club Scoring and Team Scoring.
DEUCES WILD REFUND POLICY
Can't do the race? You've got a couple of options:
If you purchased race insurance through ACTIVE, then please contact the ACTIVE provider directly for a refund.
If not, then you can...
Defer To Next Year
If you want to defer to next year, you will receive a discount code for your race registration fee according to the dates and terms listed below (USAT membership and fees not included). Just email us to cancel you and we'll issue you a code which you can use when you sign up next year.
- Full deferral* through January 31st, 2020
- 50% deferral* through May 30th, 2020
- NO deferral after May 30th, 2020
Transfer to Another 2020 Mountain Man Event
Mountain Man Events allows you to transfer your registration to another event (July or August). In order to transfer, go to ACTIVE and login and select "Self Registration". This option is only available up through May 30. There is a $10 fee to transfer your registration.
Transfer Your Registration To Somebody Else
Deuces Wild allows you to transfer your registration to somebody else. In order to transfer, go to ACTIVE and login and select "Self Registration". This option is only available up through May 30. There is a $10 fee to transfer your registration to another person.
Weather & Fire Policy
This event goes on rain or shine. We have been lucky enough to have good weather almost every year; however, the possibility exists to have weather that could potentially delay the start, shorten the races, or in extreme circumstances cancel them all together. If that should occur, our policy is as follows:
1) We will delay the start of the event(s) as long as possible in the hopes that the inclement weather would pass.
2) If the swim is not possible and weather permits, we will change the race(s) to a bike-run format.
3) If inclement weather is severe and we have to cancel the race, either prior to race day or on race day, a 50% credit will be issued to all registered participants towards the next year’s event. NO refunds will be issued in the event of race cancellation due to inclement weather.
4) In the case of a forest fire and/or the National Forest Service mandates a forest closure and we have to cancel the race, either prior to race day or on race day, a 50% credit will be issued to all registered participants towards the next year’s event. NO refunds will be issued in the event of race cancellation due to forest fire or forest closure.