Deuces Wild Endurance Festival is proud to announce the Triathlon Club and Team World Championships! Well run clubs and teams are hard to come by and the work that all of the members put in deserves some recognition, so we are here to make that happen. In order for your club or team to participate you must first register your club or team. After the designated person on your club/team has you registered, your members will then be able to select their designated club or team during registration (please allow 72-hours for processing). Awards will be determined by Club Scoring and Team Scoring.
Clubs and Teams are classified in the following groups:
- Club: Clubs promote the growth of the sport and provide a social aspect. If drinking beer and eating good food is as important as training and racing then you are a club. Click here for Club Scoring Details.
- Team: Teams are here to kick ass and take names. If your group eats, sleeps, trains and like to throw down the hammer at races then you are a team. Click here for Team Scoring Details.
- Collegiate: If you are an officially recognized collegiate club or team. All members must be currently enrolled in their representative college. All colleges will race in the TEAM format.
SIZE - for Clubs Only (Total registered members)
- Small: 5-50 Members
- Mid: 51-200 Members
- Large: 200+ Members
Division - for Clubs and Teams
- Co-Ed: Mix of men and women
- Male: Male only club/team
- Female: Female only club/team
All Club and Team Champions will earn the right to place the Triathlon Club & Team World Champion Stripes on their club/team kits for the following year (shown above).
Triathlon Clubs (Overall and Runner Up)
- Men’s Triathlon Club – Small
- Women’s Triathlon Club – Small
- Co-Ed Triathlon Club – Small
- Men’s Triathlon Club – Mid
- Women’s Triathlon Club – Mid
- Co-Ed Triathlon Club – Mid
- Men’s Triathlon Club – Large
- Women’s Triathlon Club – Large
- Co-Ed Triathlon Club – Large
Running Clubs (Overall and Runner Up)
- Running Club – Small
- Running Club – Mid
- Running Club – Large
Triathlon Teams (First, Second, Third)
- Men’s Triathlon Team
- Women’s Triathlon Team
- Combined Triathlon Team
Collegiate Triathlon Teams (First, Second, Third)
- Men’s Collegiate Triathlon Team
- Women’s Collegiate Triathlon Team
- Combined Collegiate Triathlon Team
Running Teams (Overall and Runner Up)
- Men’s Running Team
- Women’s Running Team
- Combined Running Team